Digital Twin use-cases in industry
THTH Autumn Seminar 2020 11th November had nearly one hundred registred participants. In addition to the participants interested in the webinar, the theme “Digital Twin use-cases in industry” also connects the association’s SIMANTICS division with the newly established TIE division. In spite of minor technical difficulties the webinar was succesful - great thanks to all presenters!
- THTH, Teppo Kainulainen, Neste Engineering Solution, Chairman’s opening words
- THTH, Arto Marttinen, THTH review
- AFRY, Timo Syrjänen, DEXPI AFRY case (presentation to be published soon)
- Hexagon, Adrian Park, Life-cycle digital twins – a practical approach.
- Aveva, Jacob Mathew, Digital Twin integrated with operations and maintenance data. The related videos can be seen separately with audio here (video 1) and here (video 2) with a customer case here.
- Rejlers, Riku Halme, Utilizing 360 photo model service in projects
- Fortum, Miko Olkkonen, Capture your site - Control your world (presentation to be published soon)
- Meyer Turku, Tero Mäki-Jouppila, Simulation based Digital Twins in the Different Phases of the Life-Cycle of a Cruise Ship
- MIMOSA, Alan Johnston, Enabling Interoperability and Digital Transformation with the Open Industrial Interoperability Ecosystem (OIIE) and ISO 18101
- SEIIA, Erik Molin, Swedish interoperability activities
The webinar was also recorded and can be seen behind this link!