TIE - Technical Information Exchange in process industry 28th May 2021
The THTH Spring webinar was held on 28th May as a Team meeting. The webinar focuses on the content of the TIE project, related future development plans including Nordic and international collaboration plans as well as the operation model of the new TIE division. TIE stands for Technical Information Exchange in process industry networks. Industrial business networks form digital business ecosystems where messaging interoperability requires collaborative standardization networks.
All presentations of the webinar are listed here.
- Opening – Leena Hannonen, THTH Chair of the Board, Sweco Oy
- Agenda, THTH status and the new TIE division, Arto Marttinen, THTH
- Experiences from Stora Enso DEXPI pilot, presentation in three parts, first part Johnny Sundström/Stora Enso Sweden, second part Janne Juujärvi/Symetri Sweden, third part Timo Syrjänen/AFRY Finland
- Technical Information Exchange needs in simulation aided equipment dimensioning and energy efficient selection, Antti Lukkari/ABB, Jouni Savolainen/Semantum
- CFIHOS – future targets, Peter Townson/IOGP/CFIHOS
- International standards to support process industry digitalization – common view, Heiner Temmen/DEXPI/Germany
- Future development projects preparation (David Hästbacka/Tampere University) and European level Production Value Network Interoperability project preparation (Pär Erik Martinsson/LTU/Sweden)
- Nordic collaboration - SEIIA, PCA and THTH (Erik Molin/SEIIA/Sweden, Nils Sandsmark/PCA/Norway, Arto Marttinen)
The full recording of the webinar is available here