The THTH Spring webinar was held on 24th May as a Teams meeting. Together with the TIE and Simantics divisions, the THTH Association has been involved in the preparatory cooperation of a wider European development project. The EU project will start in June together with member companies. The webinar program reflected the content of the EU project Arrowhead fPVN. Many thanks to all the presenters!
The webinar consists of the following presentations:
- Opening – Teppo Kainulainen, THTH Chair of the Board, Neste Oyj and THTH status review, Arto Marttinen, THTH
- Arrowhead fPVN project, Jerker Delsing, Luleå University
- “Car Wash For Data”: Best Practice for Information & Configuration Management for a nuclear facility, Leo van Ruijven, Croonwolterendros BV
- A Systems Approach to Asset Design Interoperability, David Cameron, Oslo University
- Making Old P&IDs Intelligent through DEXPI, Matti Huhtinen/AFRY Finland Oy, Gerardo Santillan/Semantum Oy
- Model based reliability analysis, Miikka Tammi, AFRY
- Integrated Engineering, Michael Mayer, Endress+Hauser AG
The webinar was also recorded (see the link).