The THTH Autumn webinar was held on November 15th. THTH and its member companies participate in developing and piloting digitization solutions together with 42 other European organizations. The Arrowhead fPVN project, which started in June, is financed by participating organizations, EU’s Key Digital Technologies program and Business Finland (in Finland only). The webinar presentations are shown below.
- Future of Data in the EU: Data Spaces, Contracts - Soft Infra for Data, Technology Industries of Finland, Jussi Mäkinen
- Trusted Peppol data exchange in global markets, Tomi Dahlberg, DBE Core Oy
- Digital Data Chain Consortium, Christoph-Attila Kun, DDCC/BASF
- L3Dex project, Martin te Lintelo, USPI
- Asset Administration Shell, Björn Höper, LTSoft
- THTH CoPVN project in Arrowhead fPVN, Arto Marttinen, THTH
All topics are related to the new alternative ways of exchanging technical, operational and commercial information between companies in the process industry during the life cycle of the plant, enhanced by digitization.
The webinar was also recorded and can be seen behind this link!