The Autumn webinar was held on 16th November as a Team meeting. The growing demands of the process industry and especially the digitalization of digital twins have placed new demands on the association’s operations. In our last Spring webinar, we opened up the background for new development plans in THTH’s Simantics and TIE divisions. This Autumn webinar deepened these backgrounds and brought examples of practical implementation possibilities that could be part of our members’ own implementations.
The presentations were:
- Opening – Leena Hannonen, THTH Chair of the Board, Sweco Oy
- THTH status review, Arto Marttinen/THTH
- How to use the CFIHOS Data Model in real Projects/Assets, Jason Roberts, Shell (recording starting from firs minutes) (1min)
- Towards SEED Forest ecosystem – Sustainability in the core, Pasi Valkokari, VTT (37min)
- DEXPI+ – extension of the P&ID specification including BFD and PFD, Gregor Tolksdorf, Evonik (1h 14min)
- Operationalizing industry standards through an information exchange platform, Dag Pettersen, Sharecat (1h 43min)
- Data exchange through TIE, Bent S Lund, Equinor (2h 8min)
- Evaluation of international standards, Michael Wiedau, Evonik (2h 41min)
The webinar was also recorded and can be seen behind this link! Note that the first twenty minutes are behind this separate link.