How to enable digital technical information exchange?
THTH annual Autumn seminar will be held at Sweco’s premises in Helsinki. The Address is Ilmalanportti 2, 00240 Helsinki, meeting room Tori. Our host from Sweco will be Pasi Haravuori.
A separate registration will be needed. Please, register for the event behind this link!
- 13:00 Opening (Weckström, Andritz) and agenda presentation, Marttinen, THTH
- 13:10 TIE project target and collaboration network, Marttinen, THTH
- 13:20 SEIIA and LCDM2 development, Erik Molin, SEIIA, Sweden
- 13:50 SEED – Innovation marketplace for forest industry digitalization, Eemeli Hytönen, VTT
- 14:10 Break
- 14:30 Legal agreements for digital data sharing, Jussi Mäkinen Technology Industries of Finland
- 14:50 ISO 18101 and the OIIE, The Path to Interoperability and Industrial Digital Transformation, Alan Johnston, MIMOSA, USA
- 15:20 Industrial AI – open discussion with brief introductory presentations by Joonas Linnosmaa, AI operator: Accelerating the Pilot to Full scale process development; Mikko Tahkola, AI-SURSPEED - AI for faster process simulation; Nikolaos Papakonstatinou, Fast track and focused industrial AI research; followed by open discussion.
- 16:20 Seminar will be closed
The regular autumn meeting of the THTH association will be held after the seminar.